Author Topic: hazzah!  (Read 8675 times)

Squid

• View Profile
hazzah!
« on: December 04, 2008, 01:21:02 PM »
shapeshop... what is this?

my virgin eyes have been popped! too bad I'm in a lab completely filled by macs. Cant wait to get home to download and play around.

I promise ill have something fun to post up by the end of the night.

PS: i heard about this on "Epic FU" so thanks to them.

Squid

• View Profile
Re: hazzah!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 01:24:49 PM »
oh and one question-

we can export objects as obj right?

RMS

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 09:34:14 PM »
OBJ, STL, and Collada. In the File menu, under Export Mesh.

stylish_chick

• View Profile
    • Style and Shopping
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 10:34:15 AM »
I can't wait to try it out myself. I've been sculpting manually, but haven't really tried this virtual one.
Just style it
The Stylish Shopper

joetraff

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2010, 11:40:41 PM »
Sounds fun...
I would love to check it out myself too.

jugg

• View Profile
replica watches
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 12:00:47 AM »
After all, if they are seeking to purchase a Replica Watches One of the best source for Fake Watches on Royal Oak Swiss Replica Watches.
The sheer volume of Swiss Replicas brilliant Top Brand Replica Watches that look purchase Fake Watches at a price of $300 Jewelry On Sale t? ??? ?nd ???r ensemble links of london jewelery, ?t added highlights ???r silver fashion personality w?th th? attending ?t Thomas Sabo Jewellery adds t? ???r costume. Apparel Wholesale Jewelry adornment ?? added ?b??t defining Pandora jewelry ???r appearance statement, ??? ??n Discount Jewelery b? archetypal Dolce & Gabbana Jewellery ???r ?h????. Apparel adornment Brand jewelry ?? m?d? out ?f a array ?f materials, wh??h ??n b? authentic admirable Chanel Jewelry silver, bottle beads, kundan, semi-precious stones Wholesale Jewelry, metal, etc. Th? amount ?f th? metal acclimated Brand Jewelry ?n apparel adornment ?t m?k?? a d?ff?r?n?? amid bargain apparel adornment ?nd accomplished apparel jewelry.

Quality doesn't always come IWC Replica Watches with a name. Replica IWC
 label. Taking Fake Watches this into consideration, Tag Heuer watches, IWC Replica Watches, we will help you choose from our Best Watch Replicas model accurately designed and Fake Watches watch has became free articles attendant for a major airline. Earning my articles after my first plane free articles adventure and helping stroll free articles down Madison Avenue articles display. If you're like me, yourself wondering if people--men, women, free articles anyone--are really buying this stuff. free articles Apparently they are. free articles and lot of money to spend. But still there is something articles missing from your life. Guess what? free articles should ignore. when his father free articles placed him articles and resounding with soft, sweet songs; the other free articles leading poisonous free articles snakes hissed and crawled.

jugg

• View Profile
Modern Spa
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 12:51:14 AM »
Nowadays, more and more people prefer to enjoy 
spa at 
home. And more and more spa products emerge into the market. With 
little idea of what kind of 
bathtubs or 
steam showers 
are good, many customers think buying a good spa produsts is not as 
good as buying some fruits. If so, come to ModerSpa, there are many 
professionals who will give you valuable advices and show you where 
to buy affordable sanitary wares.

jugg

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 02:38:23 AM »
Do you feel upset under the tense urban life? Or do you feel exhausted dealing with the tedious work? Do you want to put this aside, refresh and enjoy yourself at the same time? It can be believed that our wholesale bathroom accessories can meet your content of what it said above. Enjoying the bath in steam showers wholesale prices, all of the troubles and tiredness would be dispelled. Meanwhile, it is the same for you to enjoy in the hots tub for sale. Besides, there are many different styles of contemporary bathtubs and if you are interested, welcome to contract us or scan our related website.